Nutella Brownie

I know, I know... Nutella again?


I actually made these quite some time back. It was still school term and in the midst of the hustle and bustle, I decided to take a short break and do some baking. It has been getting harder for me to find time to bake lately, so I've just been making use of any free time I've had.

Unlike my Nutella Pound Cake, these brownies were delish. I've only tried making brownies a couple of times before and I only found them okay-ish. Yeah, they tasted chocolate-y and all, but they just weren't wonderful or anything. They were just very normal, very average brownies.

This one was different. I'm personally a big fan of chewy brownies, and these Nutella Brownies turned out to be just that! The Nutella taste was subtle yet present; while I thought it was just right, a friend suggested I should increase the amount next time. The best thing about these though, in my opinion, is the texture. Also, a big plus is that they are super easy to make!

Photobucket

I got the brownie recipe from Life's Ambrosia (I'm rather ashamed to say that I am far too inexperienced to actually try experimenting and creating my own recipes). Click on the link for the recipe!

Labels: , ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 10:57 PM by huis

______